Use the Henry law equation:
Solubility of gas = KH * Pressure of gas
KH is the henry's law constant
Solubility of gas = 0.033363 (mol/L*atm) * 2 atm
Solubility of gas = 0.066726 mol / L
*hope it helps =)
Chegg, Coursehero, and more...
All for a fraction of the cost.
Try It OutFor here and there assistance.
Starting from $1.49
You can buy 1, 3 or 5 Unlock Tokens.
Unlock Tokens Never Expire
Insane tool worked with all the Chegg Questions that I needed. Amazing price aswell.
An absolute steal for accessing Chegg answers, also a good support team for when you need help.
The bot is fantastic, has saved my ass on several occasions... I only wish I had found this sooner.
Bot works perfectly and in the rare case that it doesn't help tickets are resolved extremely fast!
Excellent support, amazing bot, and cheap price compared to the other options.
I honestly couldn't be happier with this service.
Here's some helpful articles... Still need help? Contact our support team on our Discord. Our support team is available 24/7.
Our Chegg Unlocks tool is very simple to use. Here's a step-by-step guide.
- Copy the link of your Chegg question.
- Example: https://www.chegg.com/homework-help/tell-api-documentation-abstract-class-methods-abstract-need-chapter-12-problem-39e-solution-9780134477367
Our tool is designed to provide you with quick and easy access to the answers you need to complete your assignments and succeed in your studies. With just a few simple steps, you can unlock the solutions to your Chegg questions and get back to learning.
Yes, your personal information is safe and secure with College Champions. We are a community built by students for students, and we take the privacy and security of our users' information very seriously.
We do not share any user information with universities or any other outside organizations.
If you want complete anonymity, we offer the option to pay with cryptocurrency for absolute anonymity. We do not require any personally identifiable information from users who choose this payment method.
If you have any questions or concerns about the security of your personal information, please don't hesitate to contact our Discord Support Team 24/7.
You can create a subscription by visiting our store page and purchasing a subscription.
Access our Store Page.
Subscribe to our service using any of the following payment types:
Apple Pay (if you subscribe using an iPhone or iPad)
Sorry - we don't allow you to split your order into two credit cards, and we can't accept personal checks or money orders.
Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time, 24/7. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account on our website using Discord.
- Once you're logged in, access the sidebar on the left side of your screen. Mobile users will need to click the Menu button on the top left corner of their mobile device.
- From the sidebar that appears on the left side of the screen, click "Billing" under the "Account & Settings." tab
- Scroll down to the "Subscription" section and click on "Cancel Subscription."
- Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation request.
- Your subscription will be cancelled immediately, and you will no longer be billed.
Please note that if you cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing period, you will still have access to our services until the end of that period.
If you have any trouble cancelling your subscription or have any questions about the process, please reach out to our Discord Support team 24/7 for assistance.